Samsung 25R 2500mah Battery
- Samsung 25R 2500mah Battery
Samsung 25R 2500mah Battery
INR18650-25R High Drain Lithium Battery. 2500mAh capacity - 20A Continuous Discharge. Capable of Low Ohm Builds down to 0.22 Ohms (Please use at your own risk at these levels).
The 25R is brilliant for your general VV/VW Mods and outperforms most batteries on the market in the sub 5A range which most mods operate at.
The 25R batteries are flat top so please check your mod is capable of using Flat Top batteries before purchase.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- 1 x 25R High Drain Battery
As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage, and size.
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled/mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Vape Station will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.