Freemax M Pro 2 Subohm Tank
- Freemax M Pro 2 Subohm Tank
The prodigal tank returns with some very welcome improvements: introducing the Freemax M Pro 2 (or Mesh Pro 2 for the OGs out there)! This newbie is a 30mm beast with up to 5ml of capacity!
The M Pro line has been a stalwart of quality sub-ohm tanks for a while now, and quite frankly didn't need too many improvements. The big one here, from the biggest complaint about the original, is three little steel balls added in the top fill cap. This means no more pocket empties or nudges will dislodge the sliding top fill, it's tough and tight in place all the time!
The M Pro 2 still has those real artsy 810 resin drip tips we all know and love, plenty of airflow below, and quality coils to boot accepting all the original Mesh Pro coils. Of course, Freemax steps it up with a brand new line of FM Coiltech 4.0 904L coils too that are fully compatible with temp control!
This new coil technology is quoted as possibly being the last innovation in mesh coils Freemax will ever make, a big claim backed up with big flavor and amazing absorbency thanks to large amounts of 95% tea fiber cotton wicking inside each one. There are options for single, dual, triple, and quad mesh just as you're used to, give the included M1 and M2 a try and test out the whole range: there's definitely a coil here that'll mesh with you (get it?).
Rub shoulders with the professional of sub-ohm tanks in the M Pro 2 today!
- Dimensions: 59.85 x 30mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Drip Tip: 810
- Stronger sliding top-fill cap with three steel balls increasing friction
- Brand new FM Coiltech 4.0, potentially Freemax's final generation of mesh
- 95% tea fiber cotton, 5% organic cotton wicking for incredibly long-lasting and flavourful coils
- M Pro 2 Coils are compatible with the original Mesh Pro a.k.a. M Pro sub-ohm tank
- They are NOT compatible with the Fireluke or Fireluke Mesh tanks
What's in the box: